If you’ve come to see which game would be best for a seven-year-old then you’ve come to the right place here we’re going to tell you all the PS4 games made for seven-year-olds. All these games that you will be told here are High Rating and best games.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is a great video game and the best thing about it is that its price is very low and you can buy it easily. In this game, you will get to see a beautiful world. This game is very easy to play and this game is made for kids, especially children below seven years.
If we talk about its rating, it is given a four-star rating.
Merge Games Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
- Yonder is set on the massive island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny tropical beaches to frigid snowcapped summits.
- Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle.
- The towns of Gemea are filled with kind-hearted residents who have faced many difficulties since the arrival of the murk.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Talking about this game the story of this game’s gameplay characters is very good I got a chance to say this game I like it very much. As always I thought to play this game but never got the chance but one day I played it with my sister. Just as I thought it would be perfect so it is.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- All 3 original Spyro games are fully remastered in HD
- Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage, and Spyro: Year of the Dragon; Number of Players: 1 player; ESRB Content: Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief; Genre: Action, Adventure
- 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls
- PS4 Pro enhanced
World of Final Fantasy
World of Final Fantasy is highly liked and liked by 92 percent of people. Talking about its reviews, most of the reviews have been given 5 stars for it. Talking about this game, it is perfect for fans of all ages. If you’ve played the older games, you’ll love the music and visuals even more.
World of Final Fantasy (PS4)
Platform : PlayStation 4
- A New Twist on Classic Battles: Master an all-new battle system where players can utilize their captured monsters to create powerful towers of monsters to fight foes. Use the monsters’ size, element, and order effectively to win the battle!
- customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Strategize over endless customization options by turning monsters into ability-boosting magicite, leveling and evolving them to gain new specializations, or simply ride them to travel faster over the vast landscapes of this toy-like world.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Talking about Cars 3: Driven to Win, this game is very simple and specially designed for kids, its graphics are not so good but still kids like it very much. A few things in this game that are difficult for a child is that it uses a few shots, especially when you are driving.
Cars 3 Driven to Win
- Train and advance your abilities of two-wheel driving, barrel rolls, and more in 6 thrilling game modes
- Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score
- Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score
When it was released for Playstation, it became an interesting game for many people. There are many good things about it that it is bright colorful and attractive. The game had a pleasant soundtrack and an almost calm gameplay loop.
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2016 is released by Ubisoft. Especially this game is designed in such a way that a normal child can play it with ease. I have played this game it has a good song list and nice graphics too good for a normal kid if you haven’t bought it yet you can buy it.
Skylanders Trap Team
I have an 11-year-old son who I bought this game for, he rekindled his love for Skylanders. He played all day and he really showed his love for her. The Starter Kit gives you everything you need to start your gaming experience. You must purchase additional Trap Team Skylanders. While older Skylanders work with the game and portal, you need newer ones to get the full game experience.
Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack
- The starter pack includes: 1 video game, 1 titanium portal, 2 Skylanders figures, 2 traps, 1 character collector poster, 2 sticker sheets with secret codes, and 2 trading cards
- Warning: choking hazard small parts; Not for children under 3 yrs
All-Star Fruit Racing
My 5-year-old daughter loves this game very much. And I bought this game for him, it’s smart and fun for him.
It’s not that easy for a 5-year-old, but removing some of these you believe and affirmative gestures will go a long way to improving the experience.
Improving when the player is far behind will make the game fun for kids. Some form of rubber banding. The difficulty of the games is good because she can win sometimes but if she makes a mistake it is very hard to catch her.
Overall this game is very good and my best advice is to buy it because you can really enjoy it.
All-Star Fruit Racing (PS4)
Platform : PlayStation 4
- Jump into a bumper career mode! – Pick your favorite character and battle for the first-place trophy in a series of testing championships. Balance speed and skill as you battle nine other racers in a frantically fruity scrap for the podium and the all-important winner’s prizes, unlocking new characters, championships, and kart parts along the way!
LEGO city undercover
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that out of all the LEGO games, LEGO City Undercover is the most underrated. That’s why we have this opinion about it, we won’t allow LEGO City Undercover at least because it’s properly upgraded. The LEGO City game struggled to bring its vision to life, with the system unable to support the traditional co-op split-screen mode, and some lumbering the game with long loading times. Whereas for the PS4/Switch/PC version, that’s all changed – loading times are fast and slick, and the entire game runs smoothly.
LEGO City Undercover is a drop-in, drop-out co-op adventure and follows the story of Chase McCann. When an older man was put behind bars by him, he somehow manages to escape. A clumsy but lovable brat who always seems to have something funny to say.
Lego City Undercover (PS4)
Platform : PlayStation 4
- The best-selling, well-reviewed LEGO City Undercover brings humorous, open-world LEGO gaming – with newly added two-player co-op – to new-gen console players for the very first time! Become LEGO City’s finest – Assume the identity of an undercover police officer, Chase McCain, and track down the fiendish Rex Fury to finally put an end to his city-wide crime wave
Just Dance 2016
Surprisingly, Just Dance isn’t back and just in time for Christmas, we can’t tell you how many times we’ve been replaying it, giving us more multiplayer mayhem, pop-tastic tune selections, and daft dancing. Have known and loved it for years. It may be the exact same game we’ve played every year since our inception. But as the old saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
I can’t compare “Just Dance 2016” to “Just Dance” games. We have some oldies that were fun. I bought “Just Dance 2016” for my daughter as a birthday present when she turned 10. I did not tell him that I was going to give it to him as a gift. She was very happy when she opened it. About 8 friends came over this weekend, to spend the night. They all spent hours dancing to different songs. Everyone danced well and took turns with the controllers. And they were all so happy I was so glad I ordered it because it kept all the kids entertained. It was his favorite birthday present that still provides hours of entertainment.
Just Dance 2016
- No camera or Move required – Try Just Dance 2016 today with the FREE demo and the FREE Just Dance Controller App – your smartphone* scores your dance moves!
- The Ultimate Tracklist – from the hottest hits like “Same Old Love” by Selena Gomez, “Want to Want Me” by Jason Derulo, and “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor – to fan favorites like “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga, and “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas, and more!
Several lego games my wife and I played.. and cost around $20 – $40 and included 100+ characters… if you want to get more characters you need to buy physical characters. I paid about $40 to buy it and another $260. The good thing about it was that my wife was fine with it because she was happy with it and enjoyed it. So here are some positives:
- Love being able to play in different dimensions with different characters. For example, the boss Joker occurs in the Simpsons base game level.
- When you buy the expansion, you get the open world for that character. We’ve only previewed Future World so far and it’s huge with all three movies.
- Ghostbusters. Need I say more?
- When you wear a character the on-screen instructions come up for their respective vehicle. So I feel good.
- In other Lego games, you buy characters and vehicles. Being that you need the expansion pack, I like how you can upgrade vehicles so the coins still have a purpose.
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack
- LEGO characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning.
- By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
1) Its cord is about 7 feet long, but it doesn’t reach our couch. That being said, I purchased a 10-foot USB extension cord. From what I’ve read online it should work.
2) When you rent a character, it is spent at a time for 30 seconds.
I kept saying I wouldn’t buy this game because the expansion pack makes it so expensive. However, after about 5 hours of playing, I’m already loving it. My wife and I are enjoying it. Yes, it’s a lot of money, but we just bought a bunch of expansions because we see how good the game really is. I’m glad we took a chance and bought the original set.
Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition
- Fully optimized for next-gen consoles.
- Experience the game in gorgeous 4K resolution at 60 fps in single-player and online co-op (Only Available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X).
- Add more couch co-op mayhem with support for 3- and 4-player split-screen for local multiplayer (Only available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S).
I mostly like it in the game of pool, we all have different rules that we like and dislike. The one ball rule applied to the up is that the ball has to hit the cushion. I’m not a fan of moving the ball either, I like the whole two shots rule, and only move white if he has a pot.
It is played online. I wish it added more offline mode, I’d love to have my own tournament with computer players or watch two masters play against each other. I don’t mind playing online with friends other than strangers.
I give it 4 stars, just wish it could change the rules for your personal taste of games, and more for offline mode.
Pure Pool Game
- Product Dimensions 0.67 x 0.04 x 0.55 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Binding Video Game
- Language English
- Rated Rating Pending
- Item model number P4REARSYS02219
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
- Item Weight 0.705 ounces
- Manufacturer 8Bitdo
- Date First Available July 10, 2014