Cronus Zen supports all versions of the PlayStation 5, so you’ll need a third-party PS5 controller. Setting up Cronus Zen is not as easy as setting up P4, and PS5 can be set up differently.
|PlayStation 5 Disc Edition||YES|
|PlayStation 5 Digital Edition||YES|
You will need a PS4 third-party licensed controller as a “donor controller” for the set. The HORI PS4 MINI-PAD can be purchased as a PS4 third-party controller.
You will also need some settings to improve its performance in PS5. It would be good if you did that.
- Setting USB port power to Always
- Disabling controller power saving and setting Bluetooth to USB
When you’re ready to pair your Zen, make sure your Zen is updated to the latest firmware.
PS5 DualSense (Wired) Controller
- The PS5 settings are the same as above and any controller appears from the console.
- Connect the donor controller to the Zen A1
- Connect PS5 DualSense to Zen A3 and game. Test any scripts or game packs before using them.
PS5 DualSense (Wireless) Controller
- The PS5 settings are identical to those described above.
- Connect the Zen A1 and the donor controller.
- Play games by pairing PS5 DualSense with Zen’s Bluetooth. Before utilizing any scripts or game packs, make sure they
- Xbox X/S Controllers
- Xbox One Controllers
- Xbox 360 Controllers
- Switch Controllers
- Wii Controllers
- Mice & Keyboards
- Mobile Devices
- Zen Back Button
- Racing Wheels
How do I Get Cronus to work on ps5?
You must first connect Remote Play directly to the quad stick PC in order for Cronus Zen to function. You must unplug the quad stick from the PC and reconnect it to the Zen if the remote play is able to connect to the PC.