How to Redeem a Code on the Nintendo Switch
Now we will tell you how you can redeem a code for the Nintendo Switch console. You can easily get this code with the method that will be explained here, you don’t need to look for any other method. This method will work in both OLED and Lite.
- First, open the Nintendo Switch and after it comes to the home screen you have to select eShop in the bottom menu.
- After that, you have to enter the sixteen-character code in the field and here you will be told that the character which is not used will be disabled.
- After that finally, you have to click on the co-activate button to confirm.
- If you enter your Think Online subscription code, you will be asked to confirm whether or not you wish to renew it automatically and provide details.
How to Redeem a Code on the Nintendo Website
You can also use the official website of Nintendo Switch to see the redemption code from here, we also tell you the procedure here.
- Go to the official website of Nintendo Website, the link which we are giving you here, first of all, you have created an account, if you already have an account, then you can log in.
- Then you can enter your sixteen-character code here
- After clicking on Next you will be asked to confirm your account.